The Analytic Solver Cloud add-in is a Java Script Application available through the Microsoft Store that runs within Excel for Windows, Excel for Mac, and Excel Online.
If you are running or plan to run models or data mining operations that solve relatively quickly and you want to be able to use Excel for other purposes while the operation is occurring, the Cloud version might be for you. Licensing is web based and models/data mining operations are executed on our RASON Server. You must have a consistent, stable internet connection to use the Cloud version.
With the Analytic Solver Cloud add-in:
- All models and operations are executed on our RASON Server, the results are returned to your system directly into the workbook that started the operation once completed.
- You have access to all Optimization, Simulation, and Data Mining operations
- With size limits based on your license
- Currently, you must add both the Analytic Solver and Analytic Solver Data Mining add-ins from the Microsoft Store to get all functionality.
- Your Optimization or Simulation model will use the PSI Interpreter
- The PSI Interpreter can significantly speed up the solving process of a model
- You can not have custom VBA functions in use in your model
- You can "export" a model to a PowerBI Visual, Tableau Visual, RASON Web Page example, or RASON.com
If you have any specific questions about pricing or licensing, please contact our sales team via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are already running the Analytic Solver Cloud add-in and have run into a problem that we may be able to assist with, we encourage you to look through our help desk articles available here. If you don't find the solution to your issue please send us an email to email@example.com.